New Year has passed. A new beginning supposedly..
Been working non stop. But has fun along the way with frenz, family and also Bear..
Watched tonnes of movies.. ok Exaggerating. only two ar.
"The Tourist" and also "Yogi Bear" !
Both fun movies to watch.
The tourist being an exciting adventure cum romance with an unexpected ending.
Yogi Bear being a comedy family show which touches the heart.
And a few splurges with Bear as a monthsary present. Everyday work and nothing to represent them by, will be meaningless. Therefore, I hope you love the jacket bear!!
And I really love you..
Coming soon,?? Studying till you drop..
or Work till your heart stop??
Whichever comes 1st...
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
New Year has passed. A new beginning supposedly..
Been working non stop. But has fun along the way with frenz, family and also Bear..
Watched tonnes of movies.. ok Exaggerating. only two ar.
"The Tourist" and also "Yogi Bear" !
Both fun movies to watch.
The tourist being an exciting adventure cum romance with an unexpected ending.
Yogi Bear being a comedy family show which touches the heart.
And a few splurges with Bear as a monthsary present. Everyday work and nothing to represent them by, will be meaningless. Therefore, I hope you love the jacket bear!!
And I really love you..
Coming soon,?? Studying till you drop..
or Work till your heart stop??
Whichever comes 1st...
