How can someone be so cold even though the other person has apologized...?
But then, who am I to ask that? When I myself have not forgiven "the bitch" for hurting me twice.
Why is love so hard?
But then, Love is not hard if the feeling is not divided.
What will that someone do then?
I guess its that someone's fault for starting it in the first place.
Else there won't be a problem like it.
But, how? Love is blind. Infatuation or was it lust?
I guess there is no turning back.
That someone has to stop what that person has started.
There won't be any war if that person did not let out their feelings.
Its a shame.
To be called childish twice by two different people at that.
Guess that child is never going to be on par with that person who is so near yet so far away.
Though feelings harbored are anchored at the bottom of the page, and even if the anchor is drawn back into the ship, there will always be a mark at the bottom of the sea.. wouldn't it?
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
How can someone be so cold even though the other person has apologized...?
But then, who am I to ask that? When I myself have not forgiven "the bitch" for hurting me twice.
Why is love so hard?
But then, Love is not hard if the feeling is not divided.
What will that someone do then?
I guess its that someone's fault for starting it in the first place.
Else there won't be a problem like it.
But, how? Love is blind. Infatuation or was it lust?
I guess there is no turning back.
That someone has to stop what that person has started.
There won't be any war if that person did not let out their feelings.
Its a shame.
To be called childish twice by two different people at that.
Guess that child is never going to be on par with that person who is so near yet so far away.
Though feelings harbored are anchored at the bottom of the page, and even if the anchor is drawn back into the ship, there will always be a mark at the bottom of the sea.. wouldn't it?
